The First AGM of ABODA is to be held on Friday 18 August (7.00pm start) at Expressions Arts and Entertainment Centre (ground floor), Upper Hutt.
BOARD MEMBER ELECTIONS: elected board member positions are called for at the AGM and nominations/ expressions of interest are invited from members who wish to stand for election to the new board. We are looking for the following positions to be filled according to our Constitution, President, Secretary, Treasurer and Executive members.
- You can nominate yourself or a member of your organisation.
- Which position you are nominating for.
- Send this to the email below, with an outline of why you would like to be on the Founding Committee of ABODA
- If you cannot be at the AGM, you can still send in your nomination
- Send your nomination and a short ‘bio’ to email@example.com
General Business including motions from the floor.